Temporary opportunity for an Administrator / Document Controller to work for distinguished Engineering Consultancy in Birmingham for an initial 3 month contract (to be extended / Temp to Perm)
Excellent opportunity for GRADUATE / 2nd Jobber aspiring to get into Construction in Document Control. This position offers training in Document Control and exposure to supporting a small team of Document Controllers on an influential infrastructure scheme in the West Midlands.
The Administrator will sit with the team responsible for office admin duties and support on Documentation for the project. You will have attention to detail, be highly organised, efficient and willing to help out.
To apply you must have:
- Minimum of 1 year's experience in data management / heavy administration
- Fantastic work ethic, dilligence and able to work in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- MS Projects (Excel, word, powerpoint etc.)
- Interest in property / construction /engineering
- Available for 3 month contract ASAP
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates