about 2 years ago
Technical Due Diligence Lead
Salary dependent on experience
An excellent opportunity to work for a leading Property and Construction Consultancy as a specialist Technical Due Diligence Chartered Building Surveyor to increase their national and European presence. With career prospects leading to Partner in a short period of time, this would be a great opportunity for someone who is well connected and ready to take the next step.
About the role:
- Deliver high level TDD projects within the UK and Europe
- Develop and manage a team with the goal to grow the service line
- Business develop and manage current client relationships
- Enhance the current TDD strategy tailored to the consultancy's goals and requirements
- MRICS qualified with minimum 10 years PQE
- Successful record delivering TDD in London and South East England on all types of buildings
- Experience managing junior members in the team
- Supporting clients with any issues raised from TDD
- Happy to travel throughout the UK and Europe
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing email@example.com or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates