COMPULSORY PURCHASE AND INFRASTRUCTURE SURVEYOR
£35,000-£45,000 PER ANNUM PLUS PACKAGE
SURVEYOR / SENIOR SURVEYOR
BIRMINGHAM | (CURRENTLY HOME WORKING)
Capstone Property Recruitment are working with the UK's leading consultancy for land assembly and compulsory purchase projects. Ours clients provide advice on land and property matters for major infrastructure projects such as high-profile transport, energy housing and regeneration projects.
Main duties include:
The role will be to support the provision of CPO advice to clients working on a complex portfolio of projects. The role will involve some travel and working from client's offices; attending client meetings; drafting acquisition strategies; preparing property cost estimates; undertaking site visits; consulting affected parties; meeting with landowners and stakeholders; negotiating survey access and land rights, drafting various application documents; preparing and settling claims, expert witness at examination and tribunal and securing land entry.
- To provide a wide range of professional CPO surveying property services for the promotion and delivery of infrastructure and regeneration projects.
- To play an active role in the delivery of projects with guidance from the appropriate Line Manager.
- To provide guidance and advice to clients in a technical capacity, within limits of knowledge and experience, deferring to more senior colleagues where appropriate.
- To manage the financial aspect of projects reporting to the appropriate Director with regards to project completion and invoicing.
- Contribute to Team Meetings, reporting to Line Manager and Project Managers on resource requirements for projects and any day-to-day project or company issues.
- Contribute to business development for the company by inputting into tenders, representing the company at functions and creating relationships with clients and other disciplines through project work.
- Develop professional and commercial awareness and keeping abreast of work-related and industry updates.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills Required:
- An understanding of Compulsory Purchase Legislation & Compensation Code.
- Good Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing to a variety of audiences from clients to claimants
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Willingness to develop new skills.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniah Williams MRICS 020 3994 0340.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates