£38000 - £50000 per annum + Competitive Benefits Package and Bonus
about 2 years ago
Senior Surveyor; Student Accommodation
£38,000-50,000pa plus a very competitive bonus.
Capstone is working with a global real estate consultancy, to support the growth of their Student Accommodation team. The team manage acquisitions, disposals, M&A, JV equity raising and structuring, financing, valuation, transaction advisory and consultancy services.
The client is looking for a MRICS Chartered Surveyor and Registered Valuer to join at a Senior level. The successful candidate for the role will ideally already have knowledge within valuations, however you do not have to have the sector experience.
The role and responsibilities
- To undertake valuation work of a broad range of properties across the UK for several key corporate accounts.
- Provide detailed valuations for loan security, accounts, acquisitions, listing, viability and expert purposes.
- Prepare standard reports, valuation submissions.
- Play an active part in business development.
- Essential to be a qualified MRICS RICS Registered Valuer
- Previous experience with Central London commercial valuation experience
- You may have experience of completing valuations for private investors, corporate occupiers and other professional institutes
- Strong IT skills
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates