SENIOR SURVEYOR/ASSOCIATE | DEVELOPMENT
£45,000 - £65,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus bonus, and package.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a market leading independent property consultancy. They require an MRICS qualified surveyor to join the Development advisory team.
The role requires a qualified surveyor ideally with experience of development appraisal, development advisory, valuation, legal agreements, EU compliant partner procurement, regeneration, acquisition and disposal work.
- Assist in analysing real estate investment opportunities to key clients.
- Assist and manage the sales process to include reporting, brochure design, pre-sale due diligence,
- Undertaking development and financial appraisals of mixed-tenure and mixed-use development sites
- Assisting in providing strategic advice on different forms of delivery structures including development agreements and joint ventures.
- Assisting with and managing OJEU/FTS partner procurement processes on major residential-led mixed-use projects.
- Advising Local Authorities, developers and landowners on affordable housing and viability issues
- Liaison with Local Authorities, developers and private landowners.
- Building strong and trusted client relationships.
- Assisting the Partners with winning new business.
- Co-ordinating sub-consultants in the provision of technical survey and consultancy advice to support residential-led mixed-use projects.
- Comprehensive experience of residual appraisals and cashflows.
- Market awareness across development and investment.
- Understanding the public sector policies and processes.
- Strong knowledge of residential sectors incl. affordable housing.
- Ideally knowledge of development partner selection exercises including OJEU/FTS procurement.
- Personal drive and ambition with an entrepreneurial flair.
- Highly collaborative with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Numerate and analytical.
- An ability to solve complex problems.
- Strong influencing, persuading and negotiation skills.
- An eye for business development and client relationship management.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Sam Lee 020 3757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates