£40000 - £45000 per annum + £4500 car allowance, benefits and bonus
about 2 years ago
Senior Surveyor; Commerical
An independent firm of commercial property consultants have an opportunity for an MRICS Chartered Surveyor to join the Property and Asset Management team. The firm have a range of clients from occupiers, investors and developers and deliver a full range of services.
The position of Senior Surveyor is an excellent role which will be focused on the management of a Central London Commercial properties. Assets include trophy buildings, multi tenanted offices and small single let properties. You must be MRICS qualified. The role is ideal for a recently qualified surveyor looking for a step up, to work in a medium size firm where you will have a varied role and opportunity to develop quickly.
- Lease management
- Rent Reviews
- Service charge management
- Inspections and overseeing/ advising on the day to day running of the assets
- Income management and providing financial advice on how to manage rent payments or arrears.
- Landlord and Tenant work. Ideally you will have experience and knowledge of working Landlord & Tenant law including the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954
- Management of dilapidations settlements
- Setting, managing and reporting on annual maintenance and FM budgets
- Formulating value add strategies
- Chartered surveyor with a RICS accredited degree and an experience in a management role
- Knowledge of dealing with rent reviews and leasing management
- Good Landlord and tenant working knowledge
- Ideally you will have an interest in working with retail clients.
Offer- £45,000 plus £4,500car allowance plus benefits and bonus.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates