SENIOR SURVEYOR | LAND/DEVELOPMENT AGENT
£40,000 TO £50,000 PER ANNUM PLUS COMMISSION, BONUS AND BENEFITS.
Capstone Property Recruitment are working exclusively with a medium well-established firm of Chartered Surveyors based in East London
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate familiar with the London and South East area to join the Residential Development Agency department where you will lead on transactional agency activities and act as a land broker.
- Act as land broker - identifying sites, buyers, sellers and investors
- Own and complete sales and acquisitions of sites and property for residential development
- Own the negotiation process and manages communications between all parties including clients, local authorities, solicitors etc
- Be commercially astute and understand the needs and demands of corporate house-builders/ developers/ investors and their respective land buying strategies
- Have an appreciation of the affordable housing process
- Is able to maintain personal motivation and quality of service throughout extended sales processes
- Build meaningful professional relationships quickly and with ease.
- Build, drive and manage a performance-focused team
- Good business acumen with an eye for detail and a desire to "get the deal done".
To be considered:
- A proficient user of Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Familiar with industry/task specific products and research tools including Argus Developer, Promap, Molior, Land Registry and Dataroom products
- MRICS qualified desired but not essential
- A proven track record of success in a similar role
- An excellent communicator/facilitator with well-honed client reporting and deal closing skills
- Established and has a live, extensive network of contacts, developers, clients and local authorities
- A strong, applicable knowledge of the housing and development markets
- A working geographical knowledge of London and the South East
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates