City of London, London
£38000 - £45000 per annum + car allowance, benefits, bonus
about 1 year ago
£38,000- £48,000 plus company benefits and bonus
A Senior Surveyor position for the leading commercial management team in London. The team are responsible for a diverse commercial property portfolio within Central London.
The main aim of the opportunity is to deliver a top service to occupiers on a portfolio of large multi-let London offices and trophy buildings. The role is perfect for a surveyor looking to work with institutional fund management clients.
What will you be involved with?
- Undertaking or arranging property inspections.
- Strategic review and preparation of due diligence information in preparation for acquisitions, purchases & sales.
- Preparing client reports on the property management service
- reporting directly to key clients
- Rent management/ rent reviews
- Discussing and creating value enhancement opportunities including rent reviews, lettings and lease renewal programmes.
- Tenant management including dealing with subletting and alterations.
- Lease Regears
- Service Charge management
- Currently working as a Management Surveyor or Senior Surveyor with at least 3 years' experience within a similar type of opportunity
- RICS qualified Chartered Surveyor is preferred
- Experience managing a varied portfolio of commercial properties
- The team and organisation are dynamic, forward thinking, team players and would like someone who can bring a positive and confident attitude to the role.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates