£45,000 plus benefits
A West End based Property Consultancy have an opperunity for a Senior Surveyor to join teh team. The role will be reporting directly to the Head of Management and work with a graduate.
The clients span across a spectrum of properties in the mid-higher end of the market, as well as individuals and private investors means that the ability to offer top-end customer service is essential.
Whilst the majority of work will be property management there are also properties that will involve asset management along with negotiating rent reviews and lease renewals.
- Management for a mixed portfolio comprising of industrial (50%), commercial and prime residential
- Prepare and monitor service charge budgets
- Conduct property inspections, identifying where the asset can be improved upon on the ground or via lease negotiations.
- Monitor and manage porters/concierge
- Rent collection
- Coding invoices
- Manage at the appropriate regular intervals, Health and safety reports, Fire risk assessments, electric and gas safety reports and legionella checks.
- Landlord and Tenant; Generate and maintain excellent working relationships with Landlords and key partners by communicating and managing expectations effectively
- Negotiating Rent reviews, lease renewals, assignments, re-gears
- Conducting or assisting with valuations/rating appeals
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates