£45000 - £62000 per annum + bonus + benefits
almost 2 years ago
Senior/Associate Surveyor - Rights of Light/Party Wall
Salary up to £62,000.
This is a requirement to work within an architecture practice, leading the specialist division on Rights of Light and Party Wall Matters. An excellent opportunity for a Surveyor who is looking to take the next step in their career and build a team beneath them.
- Lead client contact in connection with projects
- Undertake all professional Rights of Light/Daylight Sunlight work and negotiating
- Understand all legislation affecting neighbourly matters
- Produce reports and schedules
- Effectively manage client's expectations and ensuring they are regularly and fully informed of the project status
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Undertake any reasonable administrative or professional task required
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Proven track record of past projects being handed over to a very high standard of work
- Good organisational experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to build lasting relationships with clients and colleagues
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing email@example.com or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates