Senior/ Associate Project Manager
Salary £45,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's Project Management division have a requirement from a global leader in commercial real estate consultancy services for a Senior or Associate level Project Manager. Our client works with a variety of investors, developers and blue chip clients across the UK and globally. The projects will be both fit out and new build across all sectors, with a focus on the commercial and industrial.
- To support in the implementation of the business plan through managing and developing client relationships, contributing to business development assignments, managing client assignments, representing the office/ team in the market.
- To fulfil revenue and profit targets.
- To provide project management/job running skills in delivery of commercial fit out and development projects.
- General involvement in the initial pitch delivery.
- The ability to set up multi-disciplinary teams and the development of client briefs including project programmes.
- Day to day project management of the design, procurement & and construction process.
- Compliance with our internal ISO 9001/14001 procedures.
- Risk management.
- Day to day 'Contract Administration'.
- Degree level qualification (preferred)
- MRICS or equivalent relevant professional qualification to the fit out project management role (preferred)
- Experience working for a project management consultancy
- Knowledge of contract administration in all commonly used standard forms of building contract
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Good communicator and a team player
Please contact Alice Murch at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates