Senior/Associate Building Surveyor
Salary dependent on experience
A leading multi-discipline consultancy is expanding their Thames Valley team. With work across all core sectors, this is a great opportunity for an individual who doesn't want to be pidgeonholed and enjoys project work. Autonomoy is very much praised in this environment and if an individual wishes to expand a service line, there is the internal support to do so.
- Continue to deliver first class service to a diverse range of clients.
- Carrying out commercial and residential building survey reports.
- Acting as Contract Administrator.
- Assessment of condition of existing buildings, identify and analyse defects, including proposals for repair.
- Preparation of general reports and recommendation to clients including but not limited to: Due diligence; feasibility studies; condition and maintenance reports.
- Maintain client relationships alongisde business developing.
- Networking and maintaining strong relationships internally and externally.
- Managing small to medium projects (£50k to £4m) in construction refurbishment and fit outs.
- Experience in professional services such as building surveys and dilapidations.
- Play an active part in business development.
- 3 or more years relevant experience.
- Produce high quality reports, strong presentational and IT skills.
- To be self-motivated, methodical, diligent as well as organised with the ability to take on and manage heavy workloads at peak times.
- To prioritise, meet deadlines and be results focused.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates