Senior Quantity Surveyor (PRE-CONSTRUCTION)
£70,000 per annum plus bonus
Capstone are working exclusively with one of the world's leading real estate firms who manage Billions of capital expenditure in 50 plus countries across EMEA. They need a Senior Quantity Surveyor from a main contractor background to join their thriving Cost Management team. They need someone with plenty of pre-construction experience who would like to gain occupier fit-out experience and make the move into Corporate Occupier Cost Management/Programme Management for an international real estate business.
This world-renowned consultancy works with some of the most innovative, blue-chip technology clients across the globe. This role however will focus on one key confidential client and deliver on £110 million worth of work. This is all turnkey commercial fit out/ corporate occupier fit out. They are ideally looking for someone who has worked in main contracting construction. Most of the pre-construction work will include estimating, pricing and submitting bids.
- Construction experience (main contracting) in commercial fit out projects would be ideal but not essential.
- Day to day run and manage Fit Out projects of £5M and as large as £15M.
- Client facing is a key aspect of this role
- Professional Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors or working towards professional qualification
- Pre contract experience
- Able to work on own initiative to deliver work of exceptional quality and accuracy
- A strategic thinker with broad problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a client focused environment with a personal commitment to the delivery of excellent client service
- Positive attitude with a willingness to get involved
- Strong personality who has self-confidence commensurate with ability and skills. Likeable and engaging personality with universal appeal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Highly presentable to senior clients. Articulate.
If you are interested, please contact Alexandra on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02037575000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates