Job title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: Manchester, UK
Salary: Up to £55k + up to 35% bonuses + benefits
Capstone are working exclusively with one of the top real estate consultancies in the world, to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor in their Manchester team.
This company operate in over 400 locations worldwide, delivering a number services across commercial property including: capital markets, development, investment, valuation, building & cost consultancy.
You will be joining the team of 8 quantity surveyors, reporting into a Director. You will be supporting on a variety of commercial fit-out and refurbishment projects, working mainly in the tech industry with tech clients. You will be expected to carry out full pre and post contract duties, delivering on projects in a supportive capacity as well as lead where necessary. You will be given scope to develop your career with a pathway to Associate level.
- MRICS Quantity Surveyor
- Experience working within similar role at a cost consultancy - UK commercial, residential & hotels sector experience preferable.
- Personable, client-facing & well-presented
- Interested in working for a small team within a bigger business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Eligible to work in the UK.
If you are interested in working for a top property consultancy, working on interesting projects within a small team in a flexible and trusting environment please email Ele Ataguba at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 757 5000/07539780134 for further information.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates