Senior Project Manager / Associate Director - Data Centre
Salary £65,000 - £80,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstones London Project Management team have a requirement for a Senior Project Manager / Associate Director to joining a leading Project Management Consultancy within their newly formed Data Centre team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a newly formed team to work with leading blue-chip clients and data centre developers to deliver state of the art Data Centres throughout the UK.
As a Senior Project Manager / Associate Director the role will be to deliver Data Centre projects from inception through to completion in a consultancy capacity. Ideally you will have experience of JCT Design and Build contract form and have acted as a Contract Administrator or Employers agent previously. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required. Experience of managing multiple projects, stakeholders, and numerous moving parts at once is essential.
- Experience delivering Data centre projects from inception through to completion either in a developer or consultancy capacity.
- Reporting into senior stakeholders.
- Extensive knowledge of JCT Design & Build contract form
- Experience working as an Employers Agent or Contract Administrator
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates