Position: Senior Project Manager / Associate Director
Location: Central London
Salary: £60,000 - £85,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Generous Benefits Package
Capstone are exclusively recruiting on behalf of this specialist Project Management consultancy based in central London. They focus on the build to rent, student accommodation and co-living sectors and have an impressive pipeline of projects for the next five years, including project construction values up to £300m. This is a small and specialist team with a flat structure and a great client base. APC support and training can be provided by MRICS staff within the business and an APC assessor.
Our client is looking for a Senior Project Manager or Associate Director who can lead projects from inception to completion across build to rent, student accommodation and co-living sectors. This individual needs to work with autonomy as well as working effectively as part of a team.
- Lead and support on residential and build to rent projects from inception to completion
- Liaising with the client
- Employer's Agent role / Contract Administration
- Proactive approach to your project works
- Confident to respond to a client requests
- A construction related degree or a degree in Project Management is preferred
- Employer's Agent or Contract Administration experience
- Experience across the full project life cycle. Especially pre-contract.
- Experience of taking projects through planning process
- Experience dealing with new build residential projects in BtR, Student Accommodation or Co-living sectors.
- Technical knowledge of the skills of a Project Manager / Employer's Agent
- Design & Build contract experience
To apply for this role please contact Alice Murch on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates