Job title: Senior Project Manager / Associate Director
Location: Central London
Salary: £50,000 to £75,000 plus bonus & benefits
Capstone's Project Management division are working in partnership with a leading project management consultancy to recruit a Senior Project Manager / Associate Director for their London office. Offering rapid career advancement in comparison to many of their peers and with a strong pipeline of work in place with some of the most established and well-funded developers in the industry, this an exceptional opportunity for Project Managers being overlooked in their current organisation. Support and exposure from a Director is the norm and you will be given the platform & opportunity to excel and progress very quickly. The successful candidate will join a team delivering high-end fit-out in commercial and leisure sectors.
Ideally the successful candidates will have some of the following experience;
- Degree qualified - within a construction, engineering, surveying, design/architecture or real estate related discipline
- 4-8 years' relevant experience
- Experience of working within either a consultancy, contractor or developer
- Ability to manage personal workload and a significant portion of a project in co-operation with line manager
- A strategic thinker
- Able to work on own initiative with support available
- Strong communication skills
- Experience delivering fit-out projects from inception through to completion
- Positive attitude with a willingness to get involved
The team of people you will be working with are from diverse backgrounds and experiences and, as well as being hard working, they enjoy business networking and socialising.
The focus on training and development creates the perfect environment in which to progress your career. Within this team you will be given clear direction and positive encouragement at every turn as well as the tools to drive your career towards promotion when matched with your hard work and effort.
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail, please contact Will Hammerton on 0203 757 5000 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates