Senior Project Manager Associate Director - (Commercial Occupier)
£65,000 -£75,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's Project Management division have a requirement for a Senior Project Manager or Associate Director to join a boutique Project Management consultancy based in London. Our client works with a mix of blue-chip clients that work across sectors from Law, tech, pharma, etc - to deliver CATA and CATB office fit outs. Given the size of the business the role is very hands on and will require a self-starter who can work autonomously but also in a team on larger projects, managing and mentoring junior staff. There is fantastic career progression and remuneration for those that come in and do well!
As a Senior Project Manager/ AD, you will be responsible for the delivery of CATA and CATB commercial fit out projects. You will have demonstrable experience of delivering commercial project from inception through to completion and managing multiple projects at any one time. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required.
- Experience delivering commercial fit out projects from inception through to completion.
- Support senior management with day-to-day project activities
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Manage and mentor junior members of staff on projects
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy, or client side
- A consultative approach
Please contact Will Hammerton at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org There will be a great demand for this role so time will be of the essence to submit your interest.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates