Senior Project Manager - Retail (Consultancy)
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London based Project Management division are working with a fast-growing London based consultancy to recruit a Senior Project Manager to work on the delivery of several new retail units on what is set to become one of London's new destination locations.
As a Senior Project Manager the role will be to deliver new retail units acting on behalf of the Landlord from concept design through to completion in a consultancy capacity. The role will be to work alongside major retail brands and their delivery teams to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to landlord specifications. Ideally you will have experience of delivering new retail units and have Contract Administrator or Employers agent experience. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required. Experience of managing multiple projects, stakeholders and numerous moving parts at once is essential.
- Demonstrable experience delivering retail fit outs from inception - completion acting on behalf of the Landlord.
- Reporting into senior stakeholders.
- Experience delivering multiple units at once/
- Experience working as an Employers Agent or Contract Administrator
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates