£55000 - £65000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS
over 1 year ago
Capstone's Project Management team have an urgent requirement for a Senior Project Manager to join a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy based in London to work within their public-sector team. Our client has a fantastic reputation in the market working on large and prestigious projects across London. Our client works with some of the largest public-sector organisations including the MOJ, The Houses of Parliament and several London local authorities delivering award winning and complex projects.
Our client offers real career progression, flexible working and a generous benefits package along with an above industry average salary, allowing our client to attract and keep some of the best project management talent in the market.
As a Senior Project Manager within the public-sector team, you will be responsible for delivering public sector projects from inception through to completion. Ideally you will have demonstrable experience of delivering projects for the public sector. The role will be client facing so strong communication and stakeholder management will be vital.
- Experience delivering construction projects from inception through to completion.
- Support senior management with day to day project activities
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered or working towards chartership. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates