Senior Project Manager - (Consultancy - Health)
Salary £55,000 -£65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement for a Senior Project Manager to join a leading international Project and Cost Consultancy based in London. Our client works closely with the NHS and various health care trusts and Pharmaceutical clients to deliver state of the art facilities to hospitals / laboratories including new build, refurbishment and fit outs.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of both new build hospital and Laboratory developments and refurbishments from inception through to completion and managing multiple projects at any one time. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required.
- The delivery of Hospital developments and refurbishments including laboratories
- Support senior management with day to day project activities
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Full understanding of project programmes
- Ideally you will be degree educated and working towards chartership. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates