City of London, London, England
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
Senior Project Manager - (Commercial occupier)
Salary: £55,000 - £65000 + bonus + benefits
Capstone's Project Management division have a requirement for the world's largest commercial real estate and investment services firm for a Senior Project Manager to join their commercial occupier team. Our client works with a large proportion of the world's top blue-chip companies including major tech firms, banks, pharma, oil and gas to deliver state of the art commercial fit outs and refurbishments.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of CATA and CATB commercial fit out projects. You will have demonstrable experience of delivering commercial projects from inception through to completion and managing multiple projects at any one time. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required.
- Experience delivering commercial fit out projects from inception through to completion.
- Support senior management with day to day project activities
- Reporting into senior stakeholders
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or fit out specialist construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Benjamin Kepes at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com There will be a great demand for this role so time will be of the essence to submit your interest.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates