Location - London
Position - Senior Project Manager
Salary - £55,000-70,000 + bonus + benefits
If you are a Senior project manager who has a personal interest in music, look no further than this unique position working client side for a music studio company. With a head office in London our client provides a 24/7 self-service rehearsal, DJ & Production rooms with studios across the UK and Europe. With further expansion across Europe and the US you could not be joining this business at a more opportune time. The team are upbeat, social and very committed to the growth of the business.
- Acting as a Senior project manager within a consultancy, construction company or developer, with experience running a variety of projects from lease agreements, managing & coordinating contractors and putting together programmes
- The ability to deliver up to 10 projects simultaneously with a construction value between £200,000 - £5000,000 each not including kit. Projects sizes are approximately 10,000 sq ft
- A hands-on approach and the ability to cover a variety of roles which might be outside of the norm
- The ability and willingness to travel across the UK and oversees
- Experience working with CAD
- An approachable demeanour with ability to bring together teams, a positive approach is key to the success of this position
- Languages would be advantageous
This really is an exceptional opportunity to work within an awesome environment. In addition to providing rehearsal and studio space, our client also promotes up and coming talent by streaming live shows and gigs. You will be regularly involved in music industry events; a love of music would be beneficial.
To find out more about this role, please call Peter Dawson (Senior Consultant) on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email your details to email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates