Senior Project Manager
Location: Washington Highlands, MD
Capstone is proud to have partnered with a global entertainment & hospitalitY operator with offices in the United States and United Kingdom to find an experienced Senior Project Manager to lead the delivery of a large-scale, multi-phased mixed use entertainment destination set to host an exciting line up of world-class performers and supported by a large concession consisting of high-end and boutique retail and food and beverage providers.
As the Senior Project Manager you will have experience constructing Hotels, Hospitality, Large Retail, and other Commercial Projects from $2‐$50 million. The role of the Senior Project Manager is to plan, coordinate, execute, commission and finalize projects according to strict quality standards, schedule, deadlines and within set budgets while maintaining high levels of safety and customer satisfaction. They will work closely with the firms leadership team across the United States and United Kingdom to ensure timely and quality completion of the construction process with seamless coordination with operations as well as developing strategies for the acquisition of new work.
- Direct and manage project developments from beginning to end
- Define project scope and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with executive management
- Develop project plans and schedule in coordination with all aspects of the surrounding development
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members in a timely and clear fashion
- Clearly and effectively communicate with clients on an ongoing basis
- Set and continually manage project expectations with design team and customers
- Draft and submit budget proposals, recommend subsequent budget changes, and project schedule impacts where necessary
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Monitor and track project milestones and deliverables
- Develop and deliver monthly progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Issue status reports to the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout the project life cycle
- Build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to the success of the project
- Conduct project "lessons learned" and post mortem meetings and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
For more information on the role, company, and opportunity, please reach out to our US Lead, Matthew Wade for a confidential discussion about the way forward.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates