Senior Project Manager
£60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus + Package
Capstone are working in partnership with one of the worlds fastest growing, private and principal owned global real estate firms to recruit a Senior Project Manager. This role will form part of their multi-disciplinary building consultancy team and is based in central London. Projects cover nearly all forms of commercial development including; hotels, leisure, residential, mixed-use, retail and offices. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience working on high value and high profile complex projects. There is also the potential for equity in the business at Principal or Director level.
- Provide a professional Project Management service to successfully deliver commercial, residential and mixed use
- Direct and manage project teams from inception to handover and operation.
- Chair meetings with design teams, cost consultants, contractors and other specialists.
- Monitor project progress, produce reports and work schedules
- Adopt a rigorous approach to the control of cost, quality, change management and programme by implementing project tools and procedures, standards and documentation.
- Take ownership and demonstrate leadership.
- Be responsible for the successful achievement of project critical success factors
- Demonstrable successful track record of managing projects or programmes of significant complexity, sensitivity and / or cost (indicatively £5m+)
- Demonstrable experience or readiness to be able to manage, direct and take responsibility for internal project resources.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to organise and use time as a valuable resource to achieve required outcomes.
- Be able to manage others' times to achieve the required tasks & outcomes.
- Be able to negotiate, agree and meet deadlines.
- Be able to multi-task, order and prioritise effort and tasks.
- Be able to plan and manage meetings effectively.
- Project Managers would be expected to demonstrate a successful track record of managing projects in a range up to £10m.
- Be able to lead and take full responsibility for individual projects.
- A degree related to the construction industry
- Professional membership to RICS or other relevant chartered institutes is preferred
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Alice Murch on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates