Senior Project Manager
Salary - Up to £85,000
Capstone are delighted to be working exclusively with a real estate development company based in the heart of London's West End. Our client works on the full property life cycle from front end acquisition, planning and development through to completion working on Joint Venture projects with well-known developers and also their own privately backed developments.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a boutique property company with exposure to work across the whole real estate property cycle that acts as both the client and consultant.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Managing Director of Cost and Project Management. The role will be client facing so strong organisational and communication skills will be required both written and verbally. Your work will consist of both client side and developer led schemes giving a fantastic mix which is rarely found elsewhere. You must be able to work autonomously and as part of a wider team.
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA)
- Proven track record of dealing with both clients and consultants to deliver projects on time, on budget and to a high-standard.
- At least 7 years of previous experience delivering either residential or hotel projects, and ideally experience in both sectors.
- Articulate, client-facing, and capable of dealing with clients, consultancies and other existing clients.
- A 'can-do' attitude and a willingness to involve yourself with whatever projects are currently being worked on.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity and finding out more about the role then please do get in touch with Henry Way (Project Management Consultant) either via email at email@example.com, or via phone at 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates