Senior Project Manager
Location: Central London
Package: £55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus & Package
Capstone are currently working with a specialist real estate consultancy firm in the search for a Senior Project Manager with residential and heritage experience. The organisation has developed a strong reputation in the arts and culture sectors and have been heavily involved the refurbishment of culturally significant buildings post war. More recently they have grown their reputation in the residential sector delivering large-scale projects across PRS, BTR and student accommodation.
You will be working directly with the Head of Project Management taking a lead role on a variety of projects. This a unique opportunity to join a team in the early stages of its development meaning a great opportunity for the right individual to achieve rapid career progression.
- Ideally a degree in a construction related field: Project Management, Real Estate, Engineering, Construction, Architecture, Building Surveying etc
- You will have experience delivering large-scale residential projects
- 3 - 7 years' experience in the management of complex real estate projects
- An understanding of scope of services and building contracts
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written, together with the desire to achieve results
- Team player with strong motivational skills
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Will Hammerton on 0203 757 5000 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates