Senior Project Manager - Office fit-out
Salary - £50,000 to £65,000 + Competitive bonus + Benefits
Capstone are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Management Position with a global leader in Commercial Real Estate Services. With a revenue of over $5 billion and working in over 60 countries, our clients offer the chance to be part of a highly successful department and gain experience on high-profile and prestigious projects.
About the role
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing projects from inception through to completion, on time, on budget and to a high standard. You will be dealing with a variety of clients who have delivered some of the most iconic fit-out projects in London.
- Being a team leader both in relation to internal teams and external parties.
- Proactively act to target new business opportunities with existing and new clients.
- Ensuring all processes are documented, timesheets are up to date and that the team's work complies with the relevant procedures and guidelines.
- Degree level qualification and achieved or working towards chartership (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA)
- Strong organisational skills in order to handle multiple projects at a time.
- A strong background in projects for commercial occupiers and investor clients as well as a proven ability to handle large-scale projects.
- Good knowledge of all processes involved and the ability to deal with issues and conflicts and resolve them quickly.
If you want to work on prestigious projects for a leading global company then please contact Henry Way at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 020 3757 5000 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates