Senior Project Manager - Hotel and Leisure
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus + Package
Capstone's Project Management team are recruiting for a Senior Project Management to join a fast growing Project Management Consultancy based in London. Our client works on high profile projects having delivered some of London's most prestigious hotels. This role offers the opportunity to work on these prestigious hotels while also working with blue chip clients to gain exceptional experience project management experience.
As a senior Project Manager, you will oversee and manage hotel projects from inception through to completion, dealing with clients and key stakeholders to deliver projects on time and on budget. The role will be client facing, so strong written and verbal communication will be integral. You will also be responsible for giving direction to junior team members while reporting into the senior management.
- Ensuring Projects are delivered on time, on budget and to a high standard.
- Making informed decisions with full understanding of procedures, company policies and business practices.
- Providing Leadership and direction for a project team.
- Meeting clients and representing both clients and the company with all other agencies involved.
- Degree educated with a relevant degree and chartership (MRCIS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA)
- 5+ years of hotel and/or leisure project management experience.
- In depth knowledge of the area and processes involved in all areas of project management
- Experience of delivering Hotel projects from inception through to completion
Please contact Henry Way at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 857 8781 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested get in contact to work with one of London's leading real estate consultancies.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates