Senior Programme Manager - (Commercial Office Fit-Out)
Salary - £60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's Project Management team have a urgent requirement for a Senior Programme Manager to join a leading Consultancy based in London. Our client works with major international blue-chip companies to manage their commercial portfolio both in the UK and across the EMEA regions. This role offers fast track career progression with exceptional opportunities to work with industry leading clients on prestigious commercial projects
As a Senior Programme Manager, you will oversee managing all phases of projects including interfaces with clients and key stakeholders to outline requirements of the project. You will be responsible seeing projects from inception through to completion, while managing multiple projects at once. The role will require you to be client facing so strong verbal and written communication is required. The role will report into senior management and you will be responsible for managing junior members of your team.
- Providing leadership and direction for a project team.
- Deliver a programme of works of varying size across a national / international portfolio
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and to a high standard.
- Facilitating client meetings and representing the client and company with other agencies involved.
- To make decisions with full understanding of procedures, company policies and business practices.
- Degree educated with a relevant degree and chartership (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA)
- 5+ years of commercial fit-out or commercial development management.
- In-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles and the concepts and processes of Project Management.
- Ability to communicate comprehensively and concisely both verbally and written.
Please contact Will Hammerton at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com. If you are interested get in contact to work with one of London's leading consultancies.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates