£60000 - £65000 per annum + car allowance and bonus
over 2 years ago
Principle Duties & Accountabilities
- Effectively manage project commercial functions, take an active role in subcontract procurement, manage change control both upstream and downstream and produce month end CVR reports.
- Investigate, reconcile, validate and report against contract sum or agreed cost plans.
- Diligently review contract provisions and client procedures.
- Set up, produce and present monthly cost reconciliation reports.
- Monitor and advise on procurement budgets and take an active role in agreeing strategies.
- Monitor and advise on contract package scope, qualifications and methods of procurement.
- Produce templates, complete and submit monthly applications for payment.
- Receive, review, assess and validate sub-contractor applications for payment.
- Identify change and advise clients via early warning procedure.
- Monitor, manage and price change for best value generation and recovery.
- Conclude all commercial functions to final account stage
Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- Ideally, candidates will have a minimum 5 years similar experience with either a specialist subcontractor or an M&E contractor.
- Previous experience of running projects as the commercial lead or No.2.
- Previous experience of managing multiple, simultaneous sub contract accounts.
- Thorough working knowledge of the HGCRA act including amendments.
- Working knowledge of JCT/NEC forms of contract.
- Qualification in quantity surveying or suitable, demonstrable vocational training.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates