£35000 - £45000 per annum + Company benefits, Disc. bonus
almost 2 years ago
Senior Lettings and Residential Property Manager
£35-45,000pa plus benefits and bonus, further promotions
A private London based property investment and development company are looking for a Senior Lettings and Residential Property Manager to join a team. The team is a small, established team which require someone with knowledge who can hit the ground running in the position. The role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Working with external letting agencies on the property portfolio in North London and expanding to outside London.
- Reviewing properties and ensuring the maximum rents are obtained.
- Instructing external contractors to undertake refurbishment works and to meet compliance needs of properties i.e. asbestos management surveys, legionella surveys.
- Undertaking the lettings of the residential portfolio.
- Day to day property management i.e. dealing tenant queries, repairs and disputes
- Negotiating tenancy renewals.
- Attending weekly meeting with the marketing team i.e. advertising of properties.
- Ensuring compliance matters are dealt with, such as how to rent, right to rent and tenancy deposit scheme.
- Undertaking property valuations.
- ARLA Qualified or have completed modules showing you are actively studying. The client will support you to complete it.
- Keen insight into residential property management in and around London.
- You must be able to demonstrate good written and verbal communications skills.
- Able to effectively prioritise workload.
- Ability to handle queries/issue with positive outcomes
- Computer literate: Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- You must have Lettings and Property Management experience
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates