Capstone are working exclusively with one of the U.K's most successful cost and project management consultancies. The role will cover residential, student accommodation, hotels and leisure projects and will suit someone who wants to work autonomously and be rewarded both professionally and financially based on merit.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Responsible for liaising with all external and internal stakeholders to enable the projects to progress without delay, ensuring that all reasonable requests are met in a timely efficient manner;
- To assist in the preparation and verification of pricing models, estimates and cost plans from first principals for mixed-use, residential, leisure associated projects of moderate complexity, and can obtain, extract and use existing prices / rates, together with obtaining cost data from industry recognised benchmarks to price schemes;
- Interfaces with the programme manager, senior project managers, project managers and planners to deliver professional and competent advice and support, to ensure that the projects are managed in accordance with the contract, and meeting the required reporting deadlines;
- Manages a programme of current workload in order that all commissions receive the relevant allocation of resource to efficiently commercially manage them;
- Assess contractor applications, along with any changes, making recommendations, raising payment certificates and preparing general correspondence on behalf of the project managers to ensure that only legitimate payments are certified;
- Responsible for managing and reporting change control procedures within each specific contract and ensuring that they are adhered to by all parties;
- Reviews main contractors, including subcontracts, and identifies where clauses are in breach of partner policies and guidelines, making recommendations to achieve compliance.
You will be degree educated in Quantity Surveying and be able to work autonomously and lead projects with the ability to manage a whole project through the life cycle. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to be rewarded for good work and not based on heirarchy. The owners are born entrepeneurs and run an extremely profitable business by employing the best people and rewarding for excellence.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates