Senior Contract Administrator
€80,000- €90,000 per annum plus benefits
Amsterdam (EU passport holder)
Capstone Recruitment are working with a global construction consultancy to find a Senior Contract Administrator who will work in secondment with one of their Data Centre clients, who happen to be a universally recognised brand. This role is based in Amsterdam. Previous data centre experience is not a pre-requisite but candidates who have worked on large-scale projects (£200m plus) will get a closer look in.
Ideally, as a Construction Contract Administrator you will already have experience of such duties, offering service delivery excellence on significant projects.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Contract administration - manage and respond in a timely manner to all contractual processes including Technical Submissions, Contract Instructions, Change Controls etc.
- Chairing and accurately recording meetings, such as risk reduction meetings, progress meetings, cost control meetings etc.
- Writing all formal communications required by the contract.
- Co-ordination between Designer Team's and Main Contractor's.
- Change management.
- Providing expert NEC knowledge.
- Monitoring project progress against agreed
- Liaising with multiple teams and team members, e.g. client, users, design team, specialists, construction, change, quality, planning etc.
- Critical analysis of compensation events against contract requirements.
- Monitor and ensure compliance against contract requirements.
- Manage cost control
- has worked client side with a consultant undertaking the contract admin role on D&B contracts;
- is able to be client facing;
- articulate and numerate;
- can handle spreadsheets;
- can write a cogent report;
- understands funding and drawdown processes;
- understands how to manage the document management process team;
- is commercially astute and collaborative;
- can maintain a bigger picture strategic perspective
If you are an EU citizen based in Amsterdam and fit the criteria above, please get in touch today- firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates