City of London, London
£60000 - £75000 per annum + benefits
almost 2 years ago
Capstone are recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to join a leading global real estate consultancy based in London, to work on an account for an international financial services client.
You will be joining the team of 10 project coordinators and project managers, managing your own projects across the EMEA region. You will be responsible for all stages from inception through to completion. Projects can be small-scale but complex, cut and carve, refurbishment of whole floors; all commercial office, re-fits, refurbishments and fit-outs. You can expect to travel twice a month for 2-3 days at a time.
- Construction or property related degree
- MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA (advantageous)
- UK or EMEA Project experience within commercial office fit-out (strong preference to experience with financial services clients)
- Client-facing and strong written & verbal communication skills
- Process-driven and solution focused
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver client needs with speed and accuracy.
- Happy to undergo security clearance
To apply for this position please email Ele Ataguba at email@example.com or call 0203 757 5000 for further information.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates