City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits
almost 2 years ago
Job title: Senior Client-Side Procurement & Contracts Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £70k + benefits
Capstone are retained exclusively to recruit for a Senior Procurement & Contracts Manager to work in the property team for one of the United Kingdom's most prestigious buildings.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the extensive 10-year programme to upgrade and maintain this iconic estate to ensure it is at a standard consistent to its requirements, as well as preserving the historic and architectural status of the building.
You will be working in the commercial team of 5, reporting into the Commercial Director. Your duties will be across: procurement, contract & financial management, people management, project management and stakeholder management.
Working alongside the client's Procurement ream, you will lead the process of procuring contractors and leading on technical documents. The role will require ongoing management of the works contracts throughout the life of the Programme, managing the process of variations and change requests and overseeing the application of KPI's in relation to delivery performance.
- Quantity Surveying or Project Management degree
- Ideally MRICS, MCIOB or MAPM
- Experience providing commercial management on large scale complex projects in hotel, leisure or historic buildings sector
- Demonstratable experience in procuring package contractors and managing contracts under JCT and NEC3
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competent on MS Office suite and project management tools
- Strong people management and stakeholder relationship management skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
To apply for this role please email Ele Ataguba at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 757 5000/07539780134 for further information.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates