Senior Building Surveyor
Up to £55,000 + Generous package
A new opportunity for a Senior Level Building Surveyor to join an established commercial Projects and Professional surveying team. With core responsibilities typically being transactional in the UK market there is the opportunity to assist on European projects also. With the office having exceptional links for individuals based in London and surrounding South East areas, this could be the ideal opportunity for someone to make a career move into London without the long commute.
- Designing and managing multiple projects.
- To be proactive in the assistance of the departments' business plan and ensure revenue targets are met.
- Continue to deliver first class service to a diverse range of clients.
- Managing and undertaking professional technical instructions including TDD, dilapidations, condition surveys and occasionally party wall matters.
- RICS qualified with some commercial surveying experience is desired, will also accept candidate completing their APC with over 3 years' experience.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Maintain existing client relationships and developing new ones.
- Organisation and prioritising skills.
- Capable report and specification writing skills.
Apply: Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates