Dublin, Republic of Ireland
£55000 - £75000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Chartered/Senior Building Surveyor
Up to £75,000
An excellent opportunity has risen in Dublin to join a leading Real Estate Consultancy team where you will be working with an impressive and vast client base. You will be joining a well-established projects team, benefit from a widely respected brand and an innovative and dynamic working environment. You will be expected to undertake a full range of building surveying and project management services and drive further upon business development; benefitting from uncapped career-progression.
About the role:
You will be involved in the undertaking of high quality and timely building surveying alongside delivering instructions and projects from inception to completion with minimum supervision.
Projects to include but are not restricted to:
- Engaging in all aspects within commercial Building Surveying from inception to completion, client communication and carrying out all required professional services; due diligence, contract admin, PPM, dilapidations, exit strategy, party wall services.
- Technical due diligence reviews of buildings including the coordination of wider specialist consultancy reports.
- Preparation of design and specification documentation, running of the tender process and the administration of refurbishment projects.
- Preparation of Schedule of Dilapidations and negotiating on behalf of Landlord or Tenant.
- Drafting of Standard Contract forms and Contract Administration.
The successful candidate will be ideally MRICS qualified with some commercial surveying experience.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates