Senior Building Surveyor
City of London
£65,000 + Package + Bonus
Capstone have been exclusively instructed to work on behalf of a market-leading, commercial real-estate consultancy to for the appointment of a Senior Building Surveyor in their City office. My client is a Fortune 500 company; they work on landmark projects, and game-changing real estate initiatives.
The group prides itself on providing the best expertise to investors, occupiers, lenders and developer clients. Predominantly working within the commercial sector, the successful applicant will be expected to develop long-term relationships with some of the biggest funds and investors across the globe.
Working for a variety of commercial clients including pension funds, propcos, international investors and corporate occupiers; the majority of schemes thus are located within a 10-minute remit of the City office, you will be expected to:
- Acting as lead consultant is designing and managing refurbishment and fit out contracts, utilising a variety of procurement routes and JCT Contracts.
- Providing clients with feasibility advice, including costs, programme and design options.
- Preparing specifications for, and administering, repair and refurbishment contracts.
- Assisting with co-ordination of portfolio instructions
- Undertaking pre-acquisition and vendors surveys on commercial office buildings.
The successful candidate will be MRICS (Building Surveying) and have proven experience, in a commercial consultancy. You should be client-facing and ambitious, and in return you will be rewarded with a platform for unrivalled career-progression and generous performance-related rewards.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates