Job Type: Permanent
Salary: up to £50,000
Capstone are currently working with a leading firm of chartered surveyors who are looking to recruit a Senior Building Surveyor to join their growing Building Consultancy team. It is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their career, as they will be expected to help grow the business in Shropshire and help manage a Graduate Building Surveyor, mentoring them through their APC.
For the role, you will be expected to:
- Carrying out pre-acquisition building surveys
- Producing schedules of conditions
- Producing and negotiating schedules of dilapidations
- Preparing and carrying out schedules of works
- Project Management
- MRICS Qualified
- Proven experience in a commercial consultancy
- Some residential survey knowledge preferable
- Be able to work well within a team, as well as autonomously
- Excellent writing skills, producing high quality written reports
If you or anyone you know would be interested in the role or would like to learn more please contact Simeon Chan - Building Surveying Consultant at 020 2757 5000 or via email at email@example.com.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates