SENIOR/ ASSOCIATE COST MANAGER
£45,000 - £80,000 per annum plus company benefits and bonus
Capstone recruitment are working exclusively with a medium sized cost management consultancy who have just entered a new phase of growth. They have a wide range of clients with varying project sizes and have excellent progression opportunities, positively promoting an enterprising culture.
The business was established 30 years ago to service the built environment from a cost and risk perspective and have recently gone through a rebrand. Our client is very "current" in their approach with flexibility and adaptability being a huge part of their ethos. The owners appreciate everyone has a different personal schedule outside of work and as long as the work is delivered, it is up to each person how they manage their time.
- Experience of leading projects to a seamless client service in a variety of sectors
- Financial acumen and budget management
- Some experience in managing people and teams
- Professional Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors or working towards professional qualification
- Pre and post contract experience
- Able to work on own initiative to deliver work of exceptional quality and accuracy
- Experience working in a client focused environment with a personal commitment to the delivery of excellent client service
- Positive attitude with a willingness to get involved
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Highly presentable to senior clients. Articulate.
If you are held back in your current role in terms of earning potential, accountability and professional development seems limited or unachievable, please call Annabel Drew on 0203 757 5000 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates