SALES AND MARKETING DIRECTOR
Salary: €100,000 BASE (€300,000 - €400,000 OTE) + BENEFITS
Reports to: MANAGING DIRECTOR
Capstone have partnered with a luxury Real Estate & Marina Developer who are looking to recruit an exceptional Sales & Marketing Director based in Montenegro. The successful candidate will have the vision, dynamic and inherent ability to work autonomously to lead, develop and expand Adriatic Marinas Sales & Marketing activities, focusing on current and as materializing residential development product, existing and new/pre-let retail, office and leisure products and marina berth sales / leasing and on M-Residences management and other customers services, while equally interfacing with Finance, Legal, Operations and all other departmental functions, retained hotel operators and shipyard JV, to optimize revenue performance across all business elements.
Ideal candidates should be highly results orientated, systematic in their approach, have strong team leadership skills coupled with regional & international residential real estate market analysis & networking and sales experience.
The successful candidate will have the capability to instigate market awareness and qualified lead generation through multiple channels, and to direct, manage & report in relation to all sales & marketing activities and to undertake and manage departmental budgeting, revenue management, and all legal and administration to close secured sales transactions. The successful candidate will have the ability to work with a challenging pace and environment, managing lifestyle clients & investors, staff, agents and business introducers through regional and international mixed platforms, promoting multiple residential & marina berth sales based on strategically initiated Key Performance Indicators.
The Company has a significant team of sales and marketing professionals and the successful candidate will need to both take their regional advice and lead, manage and guide this team to new and ever more successful strategies to support an accelerating development programme and new market influences including ongoing and future Citizenship By Investment Programmes.
The successful candidate will need to be able to conceptualize plan and execute a broad range of imaginative strategies to instigate and optimize qualified lead generation leading to sales of residential units and berths whilst also stimulating general growth in retail, hospitality and leisure traffic and sales through the working of existing company databases and markets and by activating their own database and targeted new markets and clients.
Suitable candidates shall possess at minimum 15+ years international sales & marketing experience having accrued a substantial portion of such experience in a residential sales capacity working within leading agencies or developers.
Candidates' sales & marketing experience should be specific to international resort or resort town locations with particular focus on luxury residential water front product, managed through regional / international physical, digital and mixed media platforms. While generic residential sales & marketing experience is also desirable, those candidates possessing particular focus on international resort / resort town experience would be best suited to the role.
Candidates should demonstrate strong communications, networking, public relations & presentation attributes, in tandem with strategic marketing and lead retention & conversion growth planning skills, capability in achieving market penetration through developed B2B, B2C & investor relationship management, encompassing developed introducers networks, media coverage, events & initiatives.
The Director of Sales & Marketing should possess relevant knowledge, experience & skill set to efficiently future plan, coordinate, manage and administer sales management, marketing, events, graphic design, digital content editing, copy writing, external agencies, media, consultants, advisors and business introducers to predetermined & developed strategic KPI's, derived from both target and regional / international luxury residential sales market price points and competitive set.
- Member Auctioneers & Valuers, AIPP International, IPAV European, SAIA South Africa, AVAA, Australia, Undergraduate Degree in either Business Administration, Management, Property Development, Building Economics, Marketing or other Degree education / Career demonstrated experience
- Further CPD experience in finance or business administration desirable but not essential
- Membership of a related international professional body / MRICS desirable but not essential
Minimum 15 + years post graduate experience, International experience, with particular regard to working with an International developer or real estate agency / advisory practice
- Experience in luxury branded real estate sales
- Experience in yachting or private jets is advantageous
- Strong knowledge of the key feeder markets (Western Europe, Russia, Middle East) and the real estate industry/serviced residences is highly beneficial
- Understanding of investment trends advantageous
- Results-driven, self-motivated and highly competitive person
- Prior experience in a leadership function and team management
- Consummate team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven success in strategic planning and problem solving Other attributes:
- Enthusiasm and commitment
- Good oral and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, strong numeracy skills
- Readiness to take responsibility, acting autonomously
- Ability to work as part of a team, confident & calm
- Ability to develop and maintain a network of professional contacts
- Good physical mobility in relation to physical surveys
- Internationally acceptable driving licence
English, Professional working Proficiency Oral & Written - Essential Italian, Spanish, Turkish, Arabic, Russian, Serb Croatian
If you are interested in this opportunity and fit the above criteria, please contact Sam Lee on 020 3757 5000 or email email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates