PROPTECH | RISK ENGINEER
LOCATION UK | LONDON | AGILE WORKING
£65,000 - £70,000 PER ANNUM
Capstone Property Recruitment are working with a successful PropTech company who are looking to recruit a Risk Engineer to join their construction project planning department.
The successful individual will play a critical role in working with their clients from around the world on some of the largest infrastructure projects. Our client eliminates the risk of poor planning in construction and infrastructure by new developments in machine learning. Our client can identify change in how construction projects are managed by improving the execution and delivering a deeper insight to their client.
- Assist with the introspection of the statistical outputs from machine learning models onto real world construction projects.
- Work with their clients, the largest infrastructure contractors, and owners, to help them understand results.
- Work with their product team to help them understand the perspective of the user and test out new product features.
To be considered :
- Strong quantitative skills, with a good understanding of statistics.
- Good understanding of probability distribution types, fat/long tails, sampling, and be able to explain them in plain English.
- Proven track record of analysis and having to communicate your work (especially verbally) with a wide variety of stakeholders on a variety of projects.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong experience in modelling risk quantitatively.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Daniah Williams (MRICS) on 020 3994 0340.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates