This is your chance to join a leading property agency on working on a major government contract working in some of Sydney’s most iconic locations.
What’s in it for me?
Reporting to Director of Property Management you will be given oversight of the day-to-day management of a broad retail portfolio, focused around the Rocks and Darling Harbour. This role is an immediate start and is an ongoing contract. The role is paid commensurate to experience, applicants will be considered between $40-55 per hour + super.
Do I fit the bill?
You will have prior 5+ retail centre management and property management experience and be comfortable managing a property autonomously. A qualification in Property, Commerce or a related field is favourable. This role is suited to a contractor who is looking for immediate work to provide relief to a busy team.
You will also have experience in -
- Client management and implementation of investment strategy
- Oversight of maintenance staff and contractors
- Annual and monthly client reporting
- Financial Reporting, budgeting and cash flow analysis
- Lease renewals, rent reviews and lease administration.
- Database and system management
We are happy to accept applications for this role if you are returning from a role overseas or interstate.
What do I need to do now?
Apply online now or to find out more about this role please contact Charlie Wright on 02 9146 6660 or email: email@example.com