Annual salary package
4 months ago
One of the most respected large format retailers in Australia, this company has gone from strength to strength over the past 50 years. With a healthy pipeline of new build stores you will have the opportunity to work at the absolute forefront of Retail Construction in Australia.
This role is a hands on Project Management position and will manage all external consultants and builder relationships and be accountable for the overall delivery of the retail network as the company continues to grow. Your responsibilities will include:
* Provide accurate design construction cost estimates and manage the design process post draft
* Tender and award building contracts managing the construction phase including delivery of specialty tenants
* Maintain and grow key relationships across both internal including Senior Development Manager, Head of Property Development, Property Finance etc as well as external stakeholders including builders, consultants, property owners, landlords etc
* Visionary/competitive & strategic with planning including development of strategies to identify, compare and select consultants and builders
* Preparation and critical review of feasibilities reflecting development cost
* Delivery of projects on time and on budget
We are seeking candidates with approx 8-10+ years experience in retail focused project management, ideally with a construction background. This is NOT a Retail fitout role. Only candidates who have delivered NEW BUILD Retail projects will be considered for the position.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW to be considered for the position.