Residential Valuation Surveyor
London, West End
£40,000 - £55,000 + car allowance + bonus
Working for one of the world's leading commercial real estate's firms, with a global presence. Capstone is offering the opportunity to work in a specialist valuation team, valuing some of the finest properties in the world within the Prime Central London postcodes. This is an opportunity to get involved with valuing single super prime properties and large development sites being built to service the demand of the High Net Worth buyers. You will get your hands on a diverse mix of apartments and houses, some of which boast the highest specifications. Similarly, the clients are diverse, working directly with the London Estates, family offices, property funds and Private and High Street Banks. The residential team also have the opportunity to get involved in their regeneration schemes and offer exposure to other areas such as leasehold reform, investment, loan security and litigation.
This position offers career progression and the team will also provide necessary support and training to ensure you re up to speed with the market and the technique in which they conduct their business, in an exciting but hard-working environment.
- MRICS qualification or equivalent
- Adequate post qualification experience in commercial or residential
- Proficient IT skills, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Exceptional communication, both verbal and written, permitting the growth of relationships and rapport both client-side and with work colleagues
- Work efficiently and effectively under pressure within the fast-paced active environment
- Ideally have 3 years post qualified experience
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates