Position: Senior Project Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £90,000 to £110,000 plus Bonus & Benefits
Officially named as Development Manager for London's most prestigious Hotel & Residences development on behalf of a faceless overseas investor, a high calibre a Senior Level Project Manager with significant luxury residential experience is required to support an existing team as well as overseeing the provision of project & design management services provided by external consultants. Alongside the hotel the project will include 40 luxury apartments, the building has been designed by a signature Architect with a reputation for redeveloping/replacing many of London's largest offices.
An intense element of the overall project are the individual residences, each apartment will be bespoke. Expectations of the private clients are high and an experienced Residential Project Manager with a track record of delivering one-off/bespoke luxury residences is key to delivery success.
- Co-ordinate and lead a full suite of professionals, including architects, engineers and other consultants taking full responsibility for monitoring progress and ensuring quality and delivery of services from planning to delivery
- Act as the senior representative of the Developer/Owner
- Monitoring and controlling variations following approval by the client
- Developing schedules/programmes and preparing and implementing detailed appraisals
- Overseeing the building contractors and specialist trades and monitoring the performance of the building contractor
- Arranging for delivery of projects to the highest standards and on time and budget
- Ensuring projects are completed and aligned with business objectives and within design guidelines
- You will have 8 years plus experience specialising within the luxury residential sector in a Project Management delivery capacity
- Degree educated and ideally professionally qualified as a Project Manager, Surveyor, Builder, Engineer or Architect
- An understanding of bespoke residential contracts with contacts across various construction trades to build appropriate teams
- A clear understanding of high-end materials & finishes coupled with the ability to build rapport with private clients with high expectations
- Ability and experience of managing a small internal team as well as the external professionals required
- An energetic and driven individual who radiates positivity and is passionate about the luxury residential development
How to apply;
Please contact Rob Joslin (Director) to discuss this position in more detail, a short list will be presented to the client on Friday the 15th of November.
+44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates