New York, USA
US$80000 - US$100000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
11 months ago
Location - New York City
Position - Cost Manager
Salary - $80,000 - $100,000 + Bonus + Benefits
If you are a Cost Manager who has a personal interest in music, look no further than this unique position working directly for a music studio company. With a head office in London our client provides a 24/7 self-service rehearsal, DJ & Production rooms with studios across the UK, Europe and America. Our client has quickly become a sector leader and are rapidly increasing their presence in New York City and require a Cost Manager who can commercially lead on the rollout of their studios across various locations within New York.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a view to building a team and rolling out what is a fantastic product throughout New York City.
- Produce budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Estimating, budgeting and managing the construction costs from pre-contract to completion.
- The ability to be involved up to 10 projects simultaneously with a combined construction value of $400,000 - $1m not including kit. Projects sizes are approximately 10,000 sq ft.
- Valuing contractor works and facilitating payments
- The ability and willingness to travel across New York City.
You would have ideally come from a general contracting or cost consultancy background working closely with sub-contractors.
This really is an exceptional opportunity to work within an awesome environment for a company who have quickly become a sector leader. In addition to providing rehearsal and studio space, they also promote up and coming talent by streaming live shows and gigs. You will be regularly involved in music industry events; a love of music would be beneficial.
To find out more about this role, please call Kevin Boakye (Senior Consultant) on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates