Property Project Manager
London / Berkshire
12 Month Fixed-Term Contract
£40,000 + £50,000 per annum + attractive package
Working in partnership with the most prestigious client-side organisation, Capstone are looking to recruit for a Property Project Manager on a 12-month fixed-term basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and delivering a portfolio of projects across the London and Berkshire estates. These will range in value from circa £25k to £2m.
- To manage members of team (Project Supervisors and/or Assistant Project Managers) as required, and ensure individuals are undertaking their duties effectively, that they reach performance standards, and that development needs are identified and addressed
- To be responsible for the end-to-end project and programme management of a portfolio of project works, varying in scope and scale. This will include: planning; preparation of specifications, schedules of work, sketch plans and simple working drawing; management of the tender process; appointment of contractors; supervision through to completion, contract administration, settlement of final accounts and handover to the Operations team
- To maintain project management methodology including adherence to the Property Section Governance and Procurements Rules, document templates and filing systems
- To ensure works are procured in the most cost-effective manner in order to achieve excellent value for money, in accordance with the Property Section's Procurement Rules
- Educated to degree level with substantial experience as a Surveyor (building or engineering), and ideally gained within an environment of occupied spaces
- Experience of managing and maintaining historic / listed buildings will be a significant advantage
- First-rate project/programme management skills. Able to manage a varied portfolio of work, tight programmes, adapt to changing circumstances and prioritise work/resources
- Proven experience to deliver a portfolio of projects, with detailed programme management of works in an occupied and live environment.
- Adept at managing stakeholder relationships, with a diplomatic and collaborative approach, natural interpersonal skills and the ability to influence at all levels
If you are interested in the role, fit the above criteria and are available at short notice, please get in touch with Sam Lee via phone on 020 3757 5000 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates