CLIENT SIDE GROUP PROPERTY MANAGER
£45,000 - £60,000 per annum - COMPETITIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
LONDON; South West
We have been exclusively retained on behalf of a leading retailer to source a client side property manager to deliver the management strategy on their current portfolio. The opportunity is to act as a first point of contact for all day to day property matters and manage the assets and ensure Landlords company with their legal obligations.
- Service Charge management
- Lease Management
- Property inspections
- Dispute resolution
- Purchase Order Management
- Liaising with the in-house credit control team and external tenant accountants
- Updating all databases
- Oversee new developments, moves, refurbishments
- Quarterly Management Reports and meetings; this role involves a high; level of communication between external managers, letting agents etc, landlords.
- MRICS qualified
- Property management experience within retail
- Able to travel occasionally within the UK
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A background of management within Real Estate Consultancy/ client side / occupier
To apply for this role please email Daniah Williams MRICS at email@example.com or call 0203 757 5000 / 07944 454 965 for further information.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates